A very sweet blogger I met recently honored me with a Stylish Blogger award. Thank you so much Jennie! Well (I say sheepishly), not really sure what that is, but I gather from her blog that I'm to share 7 random things about myself with you.
1. I've never had a cup of coffee. Ever.
2. My favorite movie is the Princess Bride ... and BBC's Pride & Prejudice (the Colin Firth version).
3. I have hexagon tiles on my bathroom floor because the first quilt I ever made was "Grandmother's Flower Garden".
4. I have seen (almost) every episode of every Star Trek franchise. "Live long and prosper." Actually, my favorite quote is "Make it so, Number One." My husband hears that a lot.
5. I hate stepping on worms. Ugh!!!
6. Of the many things I've discovered about myself since becoming a mom, one of the more surprising is a seemingly instinctive willingness to catch my child's vomit - in my bare hands - to minimize the cleanup during a marathon nine hour road trip. (Sorry, did I go too far with that one?)
7. I ALWAYS have hand wipes in my vehicle - see #6.